« Home | Another Satisfying Amazon.com Experience » | Thank God it's Friday @ the Net » | Pong » | Kebebasan Pers? Tidak Ada Kebebasan Pers di Indone... » | Kebebasan Pers? Tidak Ada Kebebasan Pers di Indone... » | A Leader’s Legacy » | Experiential Dining » | Penghormatan Terakhir Sebagai Penghinaan Terakhir » | Idealisme dan Komunitas » | Quo Vadis Penerbitan Indonesia »

A Simple but Meaningful Touch

After these very hectic times, partly due to my preparation for the CISA Examination, I really miss the time to read and write again. The lack of update in my blog is a proof of it :).

And there it goes. Now that I’ve just finished the exam, there I find a chance to again enrich my knowledge by reading and enrich my mind by writing. How great it is that when I’m still thinking of what to write, what to argue, what I can give to this world, when sometimes I’m stuck with the idea of why do I have to spent my efforts to write anything, a figure I really respects asked me of why my blog is so static these days.

Bless, it is really a simple touch. But bless, I thank God that at least it shows me that my works to write are not in vain. It is really a spiritual booster to have such encouragement in these days, the days where I have the chance to do some writing again.

Yes, a simple and light touch can motivates others. Yes, a simple and light touch can change the world.